I'd like to visit - what can I expect?
What is it like to visit Cornerstone?
- We are an intimate Church family meeting in a historic church building in Downtown Old Hilliard. When you visit Cornerstone, you'll be warmly greeted and engaged. No one blends into the background in our Church Body - we want to know and be known by one another!
What about my kids?
- Our Children's ministry is led by Pastor Irma. Families gather together in our auditorium for Worship before children are released to their own Sunday School groups. Elementary aged children gather to learn more about God's Word with their peers. Preschool students enjoy their own morning Sunday School of play, Bible stories, and activities.
Where do I park?
- CCF does not have its own parking lot but there are plenty of places to park nearby! The orthodontist lot and AT&T lot adjoin the church property and additional parking is available at the Chase bank across Norwich Street or along Main Street.
What do I wear?
- Anything you like! We are mostly a casual group, but you are welcome to wear your Sunday best as well!
How can I get connected?
- When you visit, our Greeters as well as Pastoral Staff will connect with you and would love to learn about you after our service! There are always ways to get engaged with others at Cornerstone and in serving our Hilliard community and we'd be happy to help you do so as soon as you like! You can also feel free to reach out to Pastors Joseph or Irma via email at any time.